Thursday 23rd February – 12.00 – 13.30, Nobel House, Smiths Square, Room G13
Bob Partridge, President
Alan Robinson, General Secretary
Nigel Shelton, Senior Adviser – protected species licensing
Lucy Bellini, Senior Adviser – Strategy to Delivery Team
Emma Philimore, New Head of Wildlife Management and Wildlife Crime
Jonathan Tweney, Policy Adviser – new policy lead on wild birds and Captive-bred birds
Kate Brickett, Senior Adviser – by phone
1. Update on legislative changes and approximate timescales – Defra JT
2. Northern/Siberian Bullfinches and Goldfinches (BBC & IOA)
3. Closed rings: (IOA requested to discuss the following)
4. European species list recommended ring sizes (BBC/IOA)
5. Colour variants – ringing exemption.
6. Redpoll taxonomic clarification.